Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Week 7 of 23: Tuesday

Max Speed: 3.81 mph
Ave Speed: 3.81 mph
Time: 48:49 minutes
Distance: 3.1 miles

Tuesday was my LSD day. I was still very sore from the 5K this weekend. My back especially has been giving me troubles. I'm looking forward to my rest day on Wednesday. We did another 5k today but at a slower pace (as you can see). I really couldn't manage any faster as my back would start to cramp up on me.

I'm hoping I can recoup to give a strong showing this week. I really want that average pace to go up. My second goal for this blog is to do a 5k in under 30 minutes, which means a 6.2 mph pace. I have a long way to go.

I'm also making a new push to lose more weight. I've been staying steady where I am for about three weeks now due to two weekends of over indulgence, but I'm past that and putting my nose to the grind stone for another couple of weeks.

Keep running!

No comments: